Making safe food is easy…until it’s not.
Food safety assessment and regulatory compliance are critical to every food business, and show your customers that you care about producing safe, consistent, quality products. But having someone deep in the think tank on these topics full time isn’t always invaluable to your business every single day, especially for small facilities!
Fur, Farm, and Fork LLC is ready to help you make your food safety systems more lean and effective, whether you are getting ready to share your new granola bar with the world or you’re responding to the first recall in your family dairy’s history. You need support from a qualified source, who’s only agenda is to give you real information about what your business can do to make it’s products safer and compliant. By partnering with us, you can get top tier expertise on how to safely produce your products, and save your in-house talent for growing your business.
Our specialties include:
- Risk assessment of new products or processes
- Preparing for GFSI certification (SQF, BRC, FSSC 22000)
- FDA/FSIS/USDA/FSMA/Organic Compliance
- Response to Recalls and Outbreaks
- Label Regulatory, Nutrition, and Claims Review
- Investigating Product Quality Issues/Continuous Improvement
- Environmental Monitoring Programs
- Lean Document Control
- New product development and scale up planning
- Project Management
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Small-company solutions
- Data-Analysis and Continuous Improvement
- Using Excel to drive statistical data analysis and meet quality scheme requirements
Reach out by email at AustinBouck@furfarmandfork.com for new projects and rates.
Austin Bouck is available to speak at your next conference or seminar. Reach out at AustinBouck@furfarmandfork.com for booking.